Life can be a challenge for us all. Monarch’s outpatient services offer a caring and experienced team of professionals who help people take the first step, which is often the most difficult. Together, we develop a well-defined and customized plan for each person that meets the individual’s needs and goals. Each plan includes evidence-based practices that are proven strategies that work. From board-certified psychiatrists, registered nurses, therapists and outpatient office administrative professionals – and so many others at Monarch – all care and we want to help you and your loved ones in every way possible to ensure you succeed.
People who are trying to overcome significant life challenges like anger management issues, family problems, substance abuse, anxiety and depression. They come to us for help, which is good, because helping is what we do best. Here’s some of the ways we provide support:
- Open Access
- Outpatient Therapy (Individual Support and Counseling)
- Hospital Discharge & Transition Services / Assertive Engagement
- Group Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Family Counseling
- Substance Abuse Assessment, Treatment, and Counseling
- Psychiatric/Medication Evaluation and Management (Telemedicine)
- DWI Services
- Community Support Team (Adults only)
- Transitional Care Team (Guilford County)
- Peer Support (Adults only)
- Intensive In Home (Children only)
- Crisis Assessment Services
- Psychological Evaluation and Treatment
- Play Therapy
- And more...
If you need Monarch's behavioral health services, call (866) 272-7826.