>Behavioral Health Services
311 E. McBee Street
Lincolnton, N.C. 28092
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
A variety of behavioral health services are offered, including:
- Open Access
- Intenstive In-Home Services (Ages 3-20)
- Outpatient Therapy and Psychiatric Services (children and adults)
- Assertive Engagement (children and adults)
- Community Support Team (CST)
- Community Alternatives Program for Children (CAP/C)
- Peer Support Services
Partners Behavioral Health Management
If you need Monarch services, please call our referral department at (866) 272-7826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.