Supported Employment Services
Do YOU Want to Work?
Monarch Supported Employment Services
Monarch will assist people with finding jobs, despite any previous inability to secure employment or whether or not you are seeking treatment for a mental health or substance use disorder. Past or current challenges won’t prevent us from helping you find employment. We will support you in your search of a job because we believe a job can help everything else fall into place.
If you are an adult who lives with a mental illness or substance use disorder, we may be able to assist you with finding a job and maintaining employment. There is no waiting list.
- Are you having trouble finding a job due to housing, transportation or other barriers?
- Do you need assistance with getting the support services you need?
- Do you need assistance with understanding how work will affect your benefits?
- Do you need support for skill building, developing your support networks, working with other service providers or planning for your financial future?
Individual Placement and Supported Employment is an approach that includes a Team Leader, Employment Support Professionals and Certified Employment Peer Mentors. Your other service providers will also be a part of your extended support team as we will collaborate with them to ensure that all your support needs are in place as this will enhance your employment success.
This service provides flexible, continuous supports to help you gain the skills necessary to find a job and long term supports to maintain employment.
What you can expect:
- Support in finding work in the competitive job market, in your community where you will work alongside people that you may already know.
- Earning at least minimum wage and the wage that others receive performing the same work
- Decreased need of public benefits
- Increased community involvement through memberships in civic clubs and organizations, volunteering and participating in community events.
- Increased independent living and community/social skills (employment, mobility, housing, retirement supports)
- Enhanced self-advocacy skills and training
- Increased access to natural supports
Other supported employment options include:
- Customized Employment
- Self Employment/Microenterprise
- Business Led Internship Training
Our staff can provide you with the support and tools you need to be successful!