MyMonarch: New Company Intranet Launching Later this Month
During the last week of February, my.monarchnc.org will have a completely new look! Monarch’s first-ever Intranet, named MyMonarch, will launch with a completely new navigation that is integrated with Sharepoint.
An Intranet is a secure, enterprise network website that companies and its respective departments design and use to communicate exclusively with staff. This new site in no way eliminates or should minimize interpersonal department communication, but will allow users to navigate and find common documents and company news easily on their desktop, mobile phone or tablet and reduce the reliance of email.
The new MyMonarch will feature:
- A Quicklinks drop-down menu for users to find the list of links they’re accustomed to seeing in the previous my.monarchnc.org page
- A Departments drop-down, where you can access administrative department news and announcements, and frequently used documents/files for those departments
- A Newsroom page that features Monarch In the News, a Facebook feed, and all of the companies’ brand logos and templates
- About Us – At-a-Glance materials, services, and referral resources
- Maintenance Ticket icon
- IT Helpdesk Ticket icon
- Company-wide News & Announcements
- Peggy’s Monday Memo
- Monthly Employee Spotlight