> Behavioral Health Services Offered
350 Pee Dee Ave., Ste. A
Albemarle, NC 28001
Hours of operation:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday (once per month): 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A variety of behavioral health services are offered, including:
Screening, Assessment and Diagnostic Services (children and adults)
Person-Centered Treatment Planning (children and adults)
Outpatient Therapy and Psychiatric Services (children and adults)
Peer Support (adults only)
Intensive In-Home Services (Ages 3-20)
In Home Therapy Services (Ages 3-21)
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
Individual Placement & Supports (Employment)
Family Partners: Advocacy & Support for Children & Caregivers
- Primary Care Screening & Monitoring of Heath Risks (children and adults)
- Care Management & Coordination (children and adults)
- Targeted Case Management (adult)
Outpatient Substance Use Services, including
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Peer facilitated learning events and social opportunities, including:
- Whole Health Action Management (WHAM)
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
- Wellness Management and Recovery (IMR/WMR)
- Housing & Employment Workshops