- Open Access (Last appointment taken at 3 p.m. each day)
- Outpatient Therapy and Psychiatric Services (children and adults)
- Crisis Assessment Services Center (Greensboro Only)
- Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) (adults only)
- Peer Services
- Supported Employment
- Transitional Care Team (Greensboro only)
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) (offered for adults in Anson, Forsyth, Harnett, Lee and Richmond counties)
- Intensive In-Home Services (ages 3-20)
- Innovations Community-Based Services Developmental Therapy
For more information on many of these services, visit our Services Offered page.
Download a copy of the Triad brochure for more information about these services, and other services Monarch offers throughout the state.